3.09.2010

sailor c.

a little sailor moon inspired post title.
i picked up this dress at the new 69 vintage on bloor a few months back. it's funny because i think i saw this piece at my local thrift shop and didn't pick it up b/c the shape was all wrong, of course altered it immediately caught my eye. maybe i'm mistaken, but if not i could have saved m self a few dollars :) still the girls at 69 always give me a special rate so it wasn't too bad. i wore it with one of my favourite pairs of boots. i got these for next to nothing and they're not designer brand or anything but they are awesome. the wood heel has such a great shape and i always get asked about them when i wear them. i can almost walk in them all day too....
agrh, the bangs in these are killing me. i'm so glad they're almost grown out now.
dress: vintage (69 vintage), sweater: thrift, tights: tabio 110 denier (thanks guys), boots: bronx

4 comments:

nina + seraina said...

oh sailor moon i love it
http://lordhowtheyhypnotize.blogspot.com/

Seraina

Alexa said...

My roommate works at the 69 Vintage on Queen. I get free stuff all the time. But this, I missed, so I'll have to make a trip up to the one at Bloor, its very lovely! Will be great with a pair of Oxford-esque loafers as well. Chung would approve.

Stephanie said...

♥ this look and navy tights: styled rightly i love navy tights! and you're so right about those shoes: they're amazing!!!!! navy and brown: amazing combo. Great look, lady ;) xx

K. said...

Great boots! I have a similar flat pair in black by bc.